How to Schedule Your Class:
For Classes Taught Daily (ACLS or PALS provider Initial Certification or Refresher (FULL CLASS WITH SKILLS) and Skills Classes (ACLS, PALS, or CPR)
1) Pick the date you'd like to take the class on the appropriate class calendar, below. Scroll to bottom of page on mobile devices.
2) Click on that class and sign up to reserve your spot.
3) You will receive a confirmation email once you have successfully signed up. Check your spam folder if you do not see the email in your inbox. You are now scheduled for the class and your spot is reserved! WE NEVER CANCEL A CLASS.
2018 price change $60 cash only
How to Pay for Your Class:
BLS, CPR for Health Care Providers Initial Certification or Refresher ( RECERT) (FULL CLASS WITH SKILLS)
Pay for your class with the following options:
1) Pay with cash or credit, in person, the day of the class. You receive a discounted price, listed under each class, for paying with cash.
2) Pre-pay online, in advance, with credit. NO CHECKS!
YOU MUST HAVE AN 2015 AHA CPR BOOK FOR THE CLASS NO EXCEPTIONS!
We can not loan you a book. This is AHAs rules not ours. We sell the CPR books for $20 cash or $29.99 credit.
Elk Grove Classes Are Taught 7 Days a Week
CPR/BLS FOR HEALTH CARE PROVIDERS
Taught everyday at 530pm PLEASE SIGN UP. IF BLANK THE CLASS IS FULL PICK ANOTHER DAY!
"MOST cards available the day of your class"
No Stress EMS Training Services
"Pass or get your money back!"
CPR "The Real Hero" Course Description
CPR is the most important skill you can learn in health care. Drugs, IVs, and degrees are useless without good CPR. At No Stress EMS:
We provide the latest AHA CPR classes with brand new equipment.
We take the time to explain every step. We want you to more then just pass a test.
We want you to be ready when you have the chance to use it in real life.
We provide CPR classes at offices, stations or main building in Elk Grove.
We are willing to work around you and we offer day, night and weekend classes.