"Get your card the day of your class"
"Pass or get your money back!"
Serving Elk Grove, Stockton, Sacramento, Roseville, Davis, Folsom, Rancho Cordova, Rocklin, Woodland, Yuba City, Galt, Lodi, Grass Valley, Lincoln, Marysville, Placerville,
No Stress EMS Training Services
Are you American Heart certified?
Yes! We are American Heart certified. Look us up on Yelp to see our cards.
Will I get my card the day of the class?
Yes! Cards are provided the day of the class.
How do I sign up for a class?
1) Go to Class Scheduling and choose your training center location.
2) For Classes Taught Daily (ACLS or PALS Initial Certification or Refresher) and Skills Classes (ACLS, PALS, or CPR)
3) For On Demand Classes - Taught by Request ( NRP, AMLS AND PHTLS)
How do I pay for a class?
Pay for your class with the following options:
1) Pay with cash or credit, in person, the day of the class.
2) Pre-pay online, in advance, with credit. You can click the link that is attached to each class and go to checkout through our safe Wells Fargo check out service.
3) You can contact us and we can take your credit card payment over the phone. (916) 601- 9653
What happens if I'm late to a class?
That is not an issue. Please call or email ahead of time to let us know if you think you will be late. We are Firefighters, Paramedics, and Nurses. We understand people get held over or are late. We can stay longer after class if we need to make up time. We work for, and around, your needs.
If I can't make a class, how do I cancel?
Just contact us as soon as you know you cannot make it. We will reschedule your class at no extra charge. As a courtesy to instructors and other students that may want to take the class when classes are full, please let us know at least 12 hours before the class starts. This will allow us to fill the empty seat and also allow us to fit someone else in who may need the class!
Do you cancel classes?
No. We work for you. We will never waste your time. The class dates are set in stone and, unlike other training centers, we will teach a class even if there is only 1 student.
Can you take ACLS/PALS and BLS in the same day?
Yes you can. You just take the BLS part after.
Can you take ACLS and PALS in the same day?
Yes you can. It will be a long day but we can take care of you.
Just sign up for both classes and we will open a private classroom up for you.
Do students need books?
Yes. Get one from your hospital or we have them for sale. Cash price for ACLS or PALS is $40 BLS is $20.
THIS IS AN AHA RULE NOT OURS. All Training Centers require books.
If you dont have one we can provide you one the day of class.
What is your contact info?